Financial Advice for Families & Individuals
Helping you plan for the future with effective, affordable financial advuce
Based in Fareham & Lee-on-the-Solent.
Independent Financial Advice for Families & Individuals
At Sterling & Law Hampshire, our responsibility as independent financial advisers is to listen to what’s important to you, your family’s goals, and any worries you have about achieving them.
Our experienced, professional independent financial advisers will form a plan to help you achieve your goals and aspirations; for you, or your family. Whether you have a set of personal goals you are looking to achieve, or are looking to create a financial legacy for your family, we can help.
Financial advice, planning, pensions, wealth management and more
People come to us for a variety of reasons. Sometimes a life event or change of circumstances facilitates contact. In other instances, people taking a proactive approach contact us if they are looking to plan for their financial futures, save for their children’s education and more.
The reasons people approach us fall into four core categories:
- Those dealing with a change of circumstances who require the advice of an IFA
- People and families taking a proactive approach to financial & retirement planning
- Those with clear family financial goals who are looking for advice on how to achieve them
- Those with pensions and investible assets looking for independent financial advice
Dealing with a change of circumstance
In life, you never know what is around the corner. Our financial advisers are astute and experienced in helping families financial deal with a change in circumstance and significant life events such as:
- Long term ill health
Proactive financial planning for families and individuals
Proactive financial planning and the associated advice we give help individuals and families help individuals in a number of ways including:
- Saving for school fees
- Estate planning
- Succession planning
- Saving for their children’s first deposits on a home
- Financial family planning (planning for new arrivals)
Financial goals and objectives
For those looking to the future, and in the process of forming an idea of their financial and life objectives, we help individuals and families by helping them to:
- Build long term wealth
- Plan for retirement
- Generate income for their assets
- Provide financial security for themselves and their loved ones
Tailored financial advice and financial planning for families and individuals
Financial advice covers a broad range of disciplines. Whilst we have a well-formed service offering, our advice is always tailored, and unique to the clear requirements and goals.
Here are the different forms of financial advice we offer individuals and families:
- Financial Planning: Specialist financial advice on how to achieve you long term goals
- Pensions & Investments: Helping you to save and invest for later life
- Retirement Planning: Forming a plan, and offering advice to help you achieve your ideal retirement
- Estate and Inheritance Tax Planning: Protecting your financial legacy, and mitigating tax
- Life Cash Flow Modelling: Advanced, data-driven financial planning
Watch what our customers have to say about working with Sterling and Law Hampshire.
We are proud to receive such detailed, and clear feedback on why working with our financial advisers has helped them towards their financial goals and objectives.
Independent Financial Advisers covering Fareham & Hampshire
Many of us worry about our financial future but are unsure on the best mix of investments to achieve the one we desire.
Our fully independent financial advisers will help you plan for your future, alleviating the worry and enabling you to relax and enjoy your life knowing you are in safe hands.
Ian is an respected, trusted IFA with over 25 years’ financial services experience. One of Ian’s skills, is his ability to communicate complex financial matters to his clients.
Further to that, Ian’s calm , coupled with his experience, helps his clients, resist the urge to make emotional & potentially damaging financial decisions
George Rashbrook, Financial Adviser
George has been a financial adviser since 2005. He specialises in areas of sophisticated technical advice and is an experienced pensions specialist.
George is knowledgeable in all areas of pension planning including Workplace Pensions with a particular specialism in Public Sector pension advice.
Ian always provides accurate and well reasoned advice as to how best to proceed with any financial matters that we have consulted him about. Ian has helped me to understand and set up a robust retirement plan as well diverse investment strategy.